Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What Im about-

"Any man has the chance to sweep any woman off her feet.. he just needs the right broom" Hitch

We've all been there, your sitting at school, or at the mall and all of a sudden you see it. A person, a person unlike any other person you have ever seen. Your heart jumps, but then your brain gets in the way, and you miss your opportunity. Or you've known somebody for months now and you can't seem to get them out of your head. They are perfect in every way. No one gets them like you do! Only if they could see you in a different light. If only you could get out of the "friend zone"? You could even be reading right now saying to yourself, "I don't have anyone that I'm interested in, I can't seem to find anyone at all!!" 

This Blog is dedicated to expressing my own ideas and hopefully helping others to find their love. 

This blog is not about relationships, its about how to get from, strangers or friends, to a relationship

I am not a relationship expert, and my ideas are of coarse imperfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment